As 2018 came to a close I decided-as most people do- that I needed to set some goals. Not the typical New Year’s Resolution goals mind you, but goals nonetheless. My bookish related goals are below:
- Read at least 19 books this year.
- Read more books by women of color.
- Read a variety of genres each month.
- Try audible.
- Use my public library’s app for e-books and audio books.
- Post the books I read and reviews on Goodreads.
- Post weekly on my bookstagram.
- Post shorter, more frequent blog posts.
- Join a virtual book club!
What sorts of bookish related goals did you set for yourself this year? Share them below!
Are we friends on goodreads? We should be! http://www.goodreads.com/busymombookreviews
Are you following me on instagram? You should be! http://www.instagram.com/busymombookreviews