I have decided as a part of my self care this year, to use book apps to make reading a daily part of my life. Here are some of my go to apps and how I use them to keep me n my self care journey.
- Cloudlibrary –this app is where I read e-books and listen to audio books from my public library. I also post reviews!
- Audible- I am currently trying out the 30 day FREE trial and have now started to enjoy audio books as a result!
- GoodReads- I add to a virtual TBR list here, post reviews, interact with authors and friends as well as find book suggestions on this app.
- SDPL- my library’s other free app where I can check out books and put books on hold as well as log my reading.
- Notes- I created a mini TBR list/tab on here that I add to when I see a new book I need to read.
- Instagram- I have a bookstagram account and on that account I also created a TBR saved list that I add to daily!
Do you use any book apps? Which book apps do you use? Share them below!
Are we friends on goodreads? We should be! http://www.goodreads.com/busymombookreviews
Are you following me on instagram? You should be! http://www.instagram.com/busymombookreviews